Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Workstation Technician for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
Location: Kansas, MO
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nick Gleason, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Under general supervision, primary functions include Executive Support, A/V, and conference room equipment support, IT Walk-Up general technical support.
- Support our Executive team for all their general IT needs.
- Requires a broad general understanding of endpoints, printing devices, smart phones, tablet devices and mobile data systems.
- This job is to be performed with limited supervision and has no responsibility or authority for the direction of others.
- Requires an associate degree in a computer science-related field and 2 years desktop operating and networking systems OR 4 years recent experience in desktop operating and networking systems.
- Must have 2+ years’ experience supporting A/V and conference room equipment.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10, Microsoft Office and Office 365 is required.
- Candidate must be familiar with maintaining laptop and PC hardware in addition to laser printer technology.
- Previous experience supporting Executives preferred.
- Must be able to clearly communicate technical issues to Executives and end users.
- Should be readily available to assist Executives either through Chat, Email, Phone, and in person.
- Should have a good understanding of prioritizing incidents and ticketing systems.
- Working knowledge of standard concepts, best practices and procedures related to set up/configuration of desktop hardware and current operating system.
- Working knowledge of desktop operating and networking systems.
- Other competencies as required by specific assignments may include knowledge of A/V systems, ruggedized laptops, virus kiosks and other equipment.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of employees, both technical and non-technical.
- In addition to normal office work conditions, candidate must have the ability to perform the physical activities of the job. (Includes, but not limited to awkward positions, balancing, lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 70 pounds.)
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-222165
Publish Date: 22 Mar 2023