Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Information Management (217479)
Location(s): Houston, TX (On Site)
Duration: 24 Months (possible extension)
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
Job Description / Duties:This role of Workplace operational analyst will have accountability for supporting all invoicing and procurement related tasks relating to both Workplace Transformation & Services teams. The role will eliminate duplication in effort and expense by working across both teams, ensuring ambitions are delivered in the most streamlined manner.
· Previous experience of operational support, within a corporate real estate setting, with a diverse range of operations
· Track record of standardizing and simplifying processes including procurement and finance
· Demonstrable experience in achieving results in diverse cultures and drives an inquisitive yet respectful mindset whilst promoting innovation and continuous improvement.
· Previous experience of working within a global outsourced setting
· Strong stakeholder engagement skills, building sustainable networks.
· Respectful of diverse cultures and perspectives and promoting innovation and continuous improvement
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience of operational support, within a corporate real estate setting, with a diverse range of operations
- Track record of standardizing and simplifying processes including procurement and finance
- Demonstrable experience in achieving results in diverse cultures and drives an inquisitive yet respectful mindset whilst promoting innovation and continuous improvement.
- Previous experience of working within a global outsourced setting
•Strong stakeholder engagement skills, building sustainable networks.
•Respectful of diverse cultures and perspectives and promoting innovation and continuous improvement
•Good knowledge of managing process efficiency, data quality, project & program management, change control and documentation.
- Confident individual who takes ownership and leads by example.
- Previous experience in a global position, bringing a high level of quality to disparate sets of information.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, collaborative and flexible style
- Experience within property and workplace services in a large multinational organization
- Previously worked with the Vested methodology
Key outcomes from the role will be:
- Support P&C Workplace organization team with any required invoice receipting and issues
- Identify and support the implementation opportunities for continuous improvement across key processes.
•Serve as the single point of contact for all purchase order related issues and vendor set up queries!
- On the set up and tracking of annual purchase orders across P&C Workplace
- Own the resolution of P&C Workplace procurement queries and issues.
- Manage the setup and approval of annual PO’s and track progress against them.
- Support the regional P&C Workplace teams and project teams with invoicing and goods receipting.
- Provide adhoc support to the wider P&C Workplace organization.
- Technical college certificate or equivalent education in accounting or equivalent level of professional experience
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job Type: Contract
Job ID: JOB-217479
Publish Date: 24 Jan 2023