Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Windows Server Administrator (Remote)
Role Type: W2 Only
Contract Length: 12 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #205494.
- Manage the daily operations and support of the IT networks and digital infrastructure. The primary networks supported are the LAN/WAN, transport, telephone, wireless data, and mobile radio networks.
- Utilize a variety of monitoring tools and network element management systems to triage, troubleshoot and remotely repair network problems.
- Implement software upgrades to network elements as required and participate in the change process to add or delete network elements.
- Provide support to IT field operations personnel, dispatch field support personnel as required, dispatch contractors, open and manage tickets with equipment vendors and carriers.
- Understand basic ITSM principles. Team utilizes Service Now for incident and change.
- Associates Degree required, preferably in computer science or related field. Consideration may be given to candidates with extensive related experience without the academic requirements.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows server operating systems in a physical and virtualized environment.
- Experience with Active Directory and VMware ESX.
- Basic understanding of enterprise storage and backup solutions.
- Windows Server patching experience.
- Windows MCSA preferred or equivalent skill set.
- Linux experience/knowledge would be helpful.
- Ability to follow run books to resolve incidents without escalation.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to produce outstanding results.
- Strong communication skills.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-205494
Publish Date: 24 Aug 2022