Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Web Designer
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: 12 Months **W2 ONLY/NO CTC***
- HTML coding and development for Email using responsive design and email coding best practices
- Entering and tweaking HTML code for proper deployment in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Design compelling emails based on user-centered design principles and industry best practices.
- Work alongside partner who structures and deploys A/B tests in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Produce clean, technically accurate files.
- Partner with internal creative teams, or external agencies, to create email templates.
- Understand company and LOB (line of business) strategy, and how it relates to creative development.
- Act as a proactive leader on the team, LOB, and beyond to help influence decisions
- Manage numerous projects at one time in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong proficiency in Dreamweaver and Figma
- Strong proficiency in SalesForce Marketing Cloud.
- Strong proficiency in Movable Ink and Litmus.
- Thorough understanding of the elements of good design, html production, and email specific code requirements.
- Thorough understanding of email rendering in mobile devices, web-based email clients, and desktop clients.
- Solid email specific UI, UX, and interaction design skills.
- Accountability for the technical accuracy of their own work.
- Effective communication skills for both creative ideas/development and presentations. Ability to assess and recommend channel strategy to meet client needs.
- Ability to self-manage deadlines on numerous concurrent projects.
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience working in an email specific role.
Job ID: JOB-220781
Publish Date: 03 Mar 2023