Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: VMware Administrator
Location: Richmond, CA
Duration: 24 Month contract | 100% ONSITE in Richmond, CA – Open to candidates willing to relocate.
Must be able to relocate starting from day 1, no acceptations.
Accepted Visa: C2C/GC/W2/ OPT
Pay rate: 70- 75/HR = DOE
- Write and maintain PowerShell scripts as necessary to automate system maintenance and monitoring. Advanced PowerShell experience is required.
- Build, administering, and maintain a Windows-based network with both physical and virtual servers.
- Administer a Microsoft Active Directory domain and group policies
- Experience deploying, troubleshooting, and supporting Microsoft Windows 2012R2 / 2016 / 2019 servers (IaaS), in single-server or clustered virtual and physical configurations
- Installs, configures, and troubleshoots group policy and administrative templates
- Familiarity with Active Directory, Network Services (IP, DHCP, DNS, and WINS), group policy object (GPO) management, and similar directory and authentication technologies
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting application infrastructure in segmented network environments (example: PCN to DMZ to business domain) and understand the Purdue Model.
- Advanced Enterprise VMware vSphere ESXi and vCenter v5 and v6 experience
- Implement 3rd party tools and scripts to increase reliability and enhance efficiencies
- Plan, deploying, and documenting new servers, devices, and services
- Windows server patch and critical update management using patch management software
- Experience providing design, testing and implementation support for and participation in internally driven platform deployment or lifecycle projects, and/or customer-facing projects
- Server hardware configuration and troubleshooting
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of server-based applications and technologies to include Microsoft, Active Directory Services, DNS, SSL, XML, ASP.NET
Job ID: JOB-207025
Publish Date: 16 Nov 2022