Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Job Title: User Experience Design
Location: St. Louis, MO
Role Type: W2 Only
Contract Length: 1 Year/Long-Term Intention
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Rene May, Sourcing Specialist, at RMay@strategicstaff.com and reference job #207235.
- Champions the customer views and pain points by bringing evidence from research and driving the team towards impactful, measurable experience design
- Works with the product owner and technical leads to help prioritize and ensure holistic customer experience and values deliverables in MVP increments and beyond
- Leads the user experience and interface efforts for the team, ensuring elegant and delightful product experiences, as a critical member of a cross-functional agile product team
- Serves as a leader in the creative process by facilitating design sessions across the Digital Organization
- Serves as the lead user experience (UX) designer for the Digital Customer Products program team
- Leads a team of UX designers by providing coaching/training/support and sharing industry best practices
- Approves creations of wireframes, prototypes, user flow diagrams and user interfaces
- Plans and provides oversight of the process used by the UX team
- Partners with Corporate Communications to build a solid design system governance model
- Uses analytics to inform the function, flow, interaction, messaging brand and campaigns that impact users
- Uses Human Centered design to create products that resonate with end users
- Works to remove obstacles that may limit the user experience
- Collaborates with all product teams to provide hands on design leadership
- Manages and serves as administrator for suite of design tools used by the team
- Creates high-quality, well-researched mock-ups, wireframes, and prototypes across all channels to test flows, interactions, messaging, etc.
- Works closely with technical leads and Product Owner ensuring teams’ ability to deliver vision
- Responsible for user interface design, graphical elements and adherence to both Quality and Standards, creating and socializing relevant standards as they emerge / are applicable
- Defines a robust testing strategy, using all relevant research methods for comprehensive results
- Able to organize and conduct user experience research and testing through a variety of media such as A/B testing, interviews, etc.
- Makes strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Meets with internal and external customers to understand needs and emotions to translate and incorporate into design considerations
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+years of User Experience design experience required.
- Will also consider seven or more years of related experience in the specialty in lieu education.
- Four or more years of agile team experience is required.
- Specific Designer experience.
- Design Thinking or User-Centric Design methodology experience. Experience creating wireframes, mock-ups or clickable prototypes is required.
- Passion for design and empathetically solving customer pain points through the design thinking processes.
- Experience in delivering differentiated customer experiences through iterative feedback loops working with an agile delivery team.
- Tactical experience creating clear and creative wire frames to guide delivery team and customer tests.
- Graphical and visual design skills, including use of a diverse set of software.
- Extensive experience in design research – from research design to implementation and analysis.
- Strong leadership skills to guide a team of user experience designers.
- Experience with planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing and rapid prototyping.
- Extensive experience with mobile responsive user interfaces.
- Solid knowledge and experience with agile software development and sees value in an iterative approach to design.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate and optimize design based on the value to the user and the business.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Strong sense of ownership of solution and not afraid to speak up to ensure the user perspective is heard by the product owner.
- Open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge skillset to span across the user interface design, strategy and testing.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-207235
Publish Date: 19 Sep 2022