Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a UX-Product Designer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
Locations: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6+ Months On-Site or Remote
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 208134 or Click the Apply Button.
- Architects and designs high-quality and engaged experiences for customers and associates
- Executes multiple aspects of design projects within a single track of work within a platform or suite of products; completes projects for individual products or supports projects at the product group level
- Utilizes best practices to build user flows, wireframes, and design comps and low-fidelity prototypes to ensure our products deliver optimal experience
- Solves challenging design problems at a product level
- Utilizes a variety of architecture, UI design and graphic design skills to best meet the varying needs of business
- Delivers quality, timely deliverables such as presentations, user interface elements, wireframes, and production work
- Manages visual and interactive creative assets, as well as their final solution; sets the building blocks within the Company’s Digital design system
- Works cross-functionally with other teams
- Agile Development
- User Experience Design
- User Interface Design
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
- 3 years of experience in UX Design
- Expert proficiency with sketch and/or other design tools
- Basic understanding of design system theory and execution
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to take an established design language and work with UX Architects to extend the language
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- This product designer will help support the customer profile area of the My Red Vest experience.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
Job ID: JOB-208134
Publish Date: 10 Oct 2022