Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Title: UX Designer
Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 12 months with extension
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
- Responsible for developing and executing customer experience solutions for online applications and Web sites.
- Accountable for creating the most complex industry-leading user interface design solutions.
- Leading teams of customer experience professionals defines and deploys interaction design strategies.
- Serves as design “advocate” with the ability to forecast and assess industry trends and their impact on the company’s product design alternatives.
- Establishes and promotes design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Accountable for overseeing the execution of strategic design projects that influence design and strategic direction of the company.
- Builds and enhances strong working relationships within the information / interface design function and community outside of the company.
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively across relevant units and with company leaders.
- Provides product usability, evaluation and support to product development teams.
- May oversee work performed by others and serves as a mentor to the direction of the unit while not managing people.
- Presents and defends designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Leads customer experience strategy for platforms and products; influences roadmaps and business decisions by providing customer experience considerations; participates in roadmap planning and virtual teams; represents customer experience and ICS to our partners.
- Serves as SME for all aspects of customer experience.
- 8+ years of experience in the following: communications, human factors, information sciences, graphic, and visual arts.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-165024
Publish Date: 20 Nov 2020