Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: UX Designer (REMOTE)
Duration: 12 months
Location: 100% Remote
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Keena Leo at: KLeo@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #201889 or Click the Apply Button.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is seeking to hire a UX Designer for a Healthcare client we know well! The ideal candidate will be regarded as an expert product and service designer, as well as a thought leader with strong business acumen. They will use advanced knowledge and experience to conceptualize and craft ideas into tangible, usable, and useful experiences, as well as influence, evolve, and improve design standards and guidelines to improve the overall UX quality.
- Uses understanding of customer-centered design processes to recommend improvements in the product lifecycle and functional processes.
- Designs within the confines of design language but also knows how to innovate within it.
- Equally comfortable solving tactical and blue-sky design problems.
- Confidently articulates and rationalizes design decisions as they relate to business goals and customer needs to help drive product decisions.
- Responsible for facilitating design discussions and leads design ideation sessions that generate a broad set of concepts and inspires teams.
- Current on new technologies and techniques, and communicates those trends to other designers in order to share the knowledge.
- Recommends new technologies, interactions, and processes to effectively address UX and business goals.
- Ability to work with product and engineering to maximum effectiveness.
- Professional-level competency with design and implementation tools; experience with usability testing.
- 5-8 years of industry experience.
- Must have online portfolio showcasing UX work.
- Strong visual design skill and meticulous attention to details.
- Strong knowledge in user centered design principles, accessibility standards, inclusive design, user testing, design thinking.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working in structured Agile environment.
- Ability to create hi-fidelity cliprototypes.
- Experience working on transactional, e-commerce sites and their core functions.
- Experience in working on a design system a plus.
- Must be able to articulate design decisions as they relate to the business.
- Skilled at effectively packaging deliverables by demonstrating creative visual thinking and problem solving.
- Possess a working understanding of how ESI executes a customer focused design process.
- Complete mastery in using Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, or Invision Studio.
- Experience working in larger design teams with shared Design System and symbols / asset library using aforementioned tools.
- Education: Bachelor s degree required.
- Languages: English (Speak, Read, Write).
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package which may include Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, create jobs, offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-201889
Publish Date: 11 Jul 2022