Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Job Title: Utility Project Manager
Location: St. Louis, MO (REMOTE +10 Site Visits/yr)
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: Permanent
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Maricela Collins, Sourcing Specialist, at MCollins@strategicstaff.com and reference job #216690.
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Responsible for obtaining complete project scope definition.
- Manages scope, budget, and schedule of medium to large and/or complex projects/portfolios of smaller projects; mentors others on project management methodology, and ensures projects are delivered on time and within budget constraints.
- Leads the project team in the planning and organization of project logistics, problem solving and processes to drive team velocity and ensure full team engagement and successful project delivery.
- Develops/manages project budget and reviews and approves invoices, vendor proposals, scope revisions, etc. Develop project forecasts and revises project budgets and forecasts as necessary. Applies organization and leadership skills to ensure internal and external resources work together to meet project objectives.
- Manages stakeholder expectations for project delivery, facilitates transparency and adaptation, and communicates how projects drive value for the business.
- Leads the project team in the development of contracting strategies that maximize value to Ameren’s customers.
- Proactively manages contracts to ensure that vendors/suppliers uphold the terms of the contract.
- Creates, delivers and implements project change approach, strategy and plan; and change management activities to ensure ongoing stakeholder and user engagement; mentors team and peers in the roles and responsibilities of change management.
- Demonstrates ability to lead, coach and guide others on project activities.
- Mentors project managers at the P1, P2 levels and peers.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required.
- Five or more years of relevant experience in project management at P3 level.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Solid understanding of: Project Management tools e.g., Primavera, Primavera Analytics, Maximo, PowerPlan, Oracle BI, Unifier, etc
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-216690
Publish Date: 17 Jan 2023