Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Research Technician II (Research Chemist)
Duration: 12 Months (W-2 Contract)
Location: Richmond, CA (100% on-site)
- Perform chemical reactions, execute blend experiments and perform chemical analysis on these samples.
- Requires working frequently on non-routine tasks of broadly outlined assignments involving a wide range of chemistries and product line applications.
- Dynamic and requires a mix of laboratory skills depending on the project business need.
- Candidate must maintain a high degree of independence and responsibility, reliability and accountability in planning and reporting laboratory experiments.
- Candidate must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with engineers and chemists in the Global Technology Team.
- Candidate must maximize productivity by applying technical skills and laboratory experience routinely, and by drawing on knowledge and skills of other experienced personnel.
- Bachelor s degree in Chemistry (preferred) or related physical science.
- 1+ years of hands-on chemical, analytical, physical, and/or synthetic laboratory experience.
- Demonstrated organizational and communication skills, including preparing technical reports of scientific data.
- Demonstrated track record of high performance and multi-tasking behaviors.
- Proven experience working within a team environment and collaborating with other research chemists/physical scientists/engineers.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry or 2+ years of hands-on chemical, analytical, physical, and/or synthetic laboratory experience.
- Demonstrated experience in research and technical competency in organic chemistry, analytical techniques, and data interpretation.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge in chemistry and laboratory skills on chemical analysis and chemical synthesis
Job ID: JOB-205742
Publish Date: 19 Aug 2022