Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Procurement II
Location: San Ramon, CA/Houston, TX
Duration: Contract (12 Months)
Targeted Start Date: 08/22/2022
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To Apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Rene May at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 205298 or Click the Apply Button.
Job Description / Duties:
- This is a front-office, strategy-based role intended to manage challenges and identify improvement opportunities regarding operational activities.
- The Service Delivery Specialist will be responsible for the research and resolution of challenging transactions.
- The selected candidate must have the ability to think outside the box, recommend unconventional solutions that can minimize risk for the company and reduce the impact on the relationship with the suppliers.
- Process Harmonization: standardize and improve procurement processes across functions and platform in the CTC organization.
- Primary contact for procurement operation issues, root cause analysis and process improvement.
- Build strong relationships with business unit partners, SCM managers, suppliers, and other functional groups in Finance, IT, and different support teams in the GSS organization
- Provide overall support across CTC with system access needs, profiles updates and overall inquiries.
- Support procurement processes trainings and tool refreshers as needed.
- Support optimization for Contingent Labor program.
- Support CTC e-Sourcing analytical activities.
- 2+ years of relevant experience required.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Supply Chain Management, Accountancy, or any business course.
- Demonstrate excellent planning, business, analytical, and communication skills.
- Must have relevant experience in Buyer Process or Procurement or Supply Chain function.
- Must be open to learn and explore a variety of Procurement/Supply Chain business areas.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-205298
Publish Date: 05 Aug 2022