Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Job Title: User Researcher
Location: St. Louis, MO
Role Type: W2 Only
Contract Length: 1 Year/Long-Term Intention
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Rene May, Sourcing Specialist, at RMay@strategicstaff.com and reference job #207234.
- Apply experience, knowledge of social science, design, and ecommerce best practices to mentor other researchers, and identify both tactical and programmatic research needs. Define testable hypotheses that are relevant to the business and design approaches to address general user experience and product marketing questions.
- Develop research plans and recruitment criteria with stakeholder input.
- Collect research data using a broad range of methods (e.g. moderating interviews, usability, focus groups, contextual evaluations, diary studies; design and program surveys) directly, in collaboration with other research staff, or using vendors.
- Present findings and implications (from a single study or a combination of multiple studies and/or data sources) to stakeholder audience.
- Work closely with various stakeholders (e.g. product, design, development) to produce high quality, innovative designs that leverage research insights.
- Be a customer advocate, helping to ensure teams have a clear picture of the end user experience.
- Investigate and socialize new technology, processes, and/or research approaches.
- 5+ years UX research experience, ideally a mix of B2B and B2C.
- Experience using a variety usability method for both remote and in-person research, including card sorting, heuristic evaluation (formal and informal), cognitive walkthroughs, participatory design / co-creation workshops
- Ability to manage a research project from end-to-end including eliciting stakeholder goals, study design, screener development and recruiting management, test moderation, data analysis and reporting
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills. Really want a curious Go-Getter personality (not someone who sits back and waits for things to happen).
- Ability to support multiple simultaneous projects and product teams
- BA/BS in related field; advanced degree in Cognitive Science, Statistics, Human- Psychology, Computer Science, Computer Interaction, or related field preferred.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-207234
Publish Date: 19 Sep 2022