Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Document Control III
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: Contract (4 Months)
Targeted Start Date: 08/22/2022
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To Apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Rene May at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 204648 or Click the Apply Button.
Job Description / Duties:
- The primary function of the Document Controller/Project Admin is working with the project team to ensure proper document management (including but not limited to revisions, naming, transmittals, and electronic filing).
- The Document Controller/Project Admin will also provide high-level administrative and project support, handling information and project requests and performing clerical functions.
- This role will be accountable for the implementation of existing document control specifications.
- This role will be accountable for tracking contractor and vendor deliverables throughout the project lifecycle (recording revisions, revision purposes, distribution, and transmittal histories).
- This role will be accountable for the reliability, irretrievability, and traceability of the project data.
- Process incoming and outgoing correspondence in a timely manner.
- Preparing accurate status reporting based upon the metadata designations and submitting at the determined frequency (per project basis).
- Alignment with the Document Control standards and ensuring any deviations due to project-specific needs are controlled and traceable.
- Supervise general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare agendas and plan for project team, and other meetings.
- Intermediate to expert proficiency in MS Teams, SharePoint, MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience with, and comprehension of, deliverables management (revision control, deliverables registers, squad checking and libraries.
- Experience with, and comprehension of, transmittals and correspondence management.
- Experience in implementing document management systems to support physical and electronic environments.
- Ability to converse and convey ideas, facts, and issues clearly, accurately, coherently, and professionally to a diverse project team.
- Ability to work with varying personalities, situations, and develop good rapport with project team.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to keep information organized and confidential.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-204648
Publish Date: 27 Jul 2022