Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Contracts Advisor III
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: Contract (12 Months)
Targeted Start Date: 08/15/2022
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To Apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Rene May at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 204573 or Click the Apply Button.
Job Description / Duties:
- Leads teams in the sourcing process within business unit; formulates contract/bid documentation models.
- Creates and applies bid evaluation criteria.
- Develops negotiation plans and leads negotiations for complex risk/value contracts and claims.
- Guides the writing and review of effective scopes of work for complex risk/value contracts as well as major capital projects Manages post-award activities including receipt of contract obligations, written notices, amendments, contract extensions or renewals; responds to and negotiates complex contractor and company claims.
- Develops Contracts and associated commercial documents to implement Contracting Plans.
- Ensures proper processes and procedures are in place to execute these contracts effectively.
- Communicates with Company business owners and provides guidance on contracting policy, process, procedures, guidelines, and best practices.
- Produce and control correspondence with contractor.
- Manages uses of P/SCM systems (i.e. Ariba, SIMs, etc.) and utilizes the P/SCM systems to interpret data to run the business. Provides extensive cross-functional understanding outside area of expertise and networks with other BUs and third parties to identify and develop best practices for contracting activities to be used throughout Company while promoting appropriate best practices throughout the enterprise.
- Develops contract strategies for complex risk/value contracts.
- Determines situations where long term agreements will create leverage and executes.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-204573
Publish Date: 26 Jul 2022