Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for a Senior UI/UX Designer with 5+ years experience.
We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience….
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Title: Senior UI/UX Designer
Role Type: W2
Location: Summit, NJ
Duration: 12+ Months
Work Schedule: 40 hours per week
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Erika Evans, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference JO# 165921.
We’re looking for an experienced senior UX/UI Designer to design model development platform that meets quantitative modeling needs. Candidate should have a successful track record of designing complex but intuitive websites and can work in a scrum team with UI developers. As a designer, the candidate will be responsible for developing wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes to meet business needs, find creative ways to solve UX problems, and collaborate with UI developers on a regular basis to share design ideas and seek feedback.
- Candidate must have prior experience in banking and/or financial services industry.
- Must be proficient in design software, such as Adobe XD, Balsamiq, Sketch, InVision, etc.
Excellent communication skills
- BSC in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-165921
Publish Date: 11 Jan 2021