Strategic Staffing Solutions
3 Month Contract – Potential Temp to Hire
Oregon | Washington | Utah | Idaho
100% Remote Schedule
***Candidates must reside in one of the locations listed above to be considered***
Primary Job Purpose:
- Responsibilities will include a variety of general, cash management/treasury functions such as account, bank and report reconciliations and analysis, development of desktop procedures as well as day to day monitoring of payment activities and posting bank transactions.
- Participate in preparing documentation as requested by internal and external auditors.
- Ability to think analytically and to make sound judgments from analysis.
- Ability to plan and organize own work.
- Ability to work flexible hours during periods of heavy workloads.
- Thorough knowledge of PC and mainframe software and systems as currently used by the Company.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of staff and management.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing with stakeholders.
- Based on area of expertise, demonstrated application of accounting knowledge in the following area: Financial
- Reporting and General Accounting: Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Ability to problem solve questions related to assigned functions (including proposed answers)
Job ID: JOB-221319
Publish Date: 10 Mar 2023