Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Testing Systems Analyst – Clinical Services
Duration: 6 months (W2 ONLY)
Location: Portland, Oregon,
45-50/HR DOE(DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE)
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Aaron Patrick at: APatrick@strategicstaff.com Reference Job Order #: 206471 or Click the Apply Button.
- The Clinical Services Business Systems Analyst applies analytical skills, project management and technical expertise in medium-sized projects to identify, design and deliver technology solutions to business needs.
- This role configures the systems that support Clinical Services and serves as a liaison between IT and business staff by managing requirements and business rules, leading business testing and managing project work and deliverables.
- 4 years required experience
- Experience with health insurance or general health industry.
- Ability to perform analysis of medium scale business efforts including the ability to discover and describe business process, business rules and business concepts.
- Understand strategic business goals, design technological solutions and accompanying business changes, perform gap analysis and make recommendations to business leadership that meet goals and requirements.
- Ability to coordinate multiple small to medium sized efforts between business and technical staff simultaneously.
- Ability to understand, translate and communicate technical and complex ideas and situations to a wide variety of audiences.
- Ability to think from the end users standpoint and consider user experience, performance and the match between technical design and business process.
- Demonstrated experience in documentation and modeling of analysis activities.
- Experience with modeling techniques such as process mapping, use cases, gap analysis, concept diagrams and decision trees.
- Experience with acceptance, regression, usability, and performance testing.
- Able to plan, prepare, conduct and manage business testing activities.
- Ability to utilize business Analysis tools, including strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
Job ID: JOB-206471
Publish Date: 20 Sep 2022