Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Senior Technology Operations Analyst
Location: Des Moines, IA
Duration: Contract (6 Months)
Targeted Start Date: 05/02/2022
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To Apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Rene May at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 200288 or Click the Apply Button.
Job Description / Duties:
- Lead or participate in initiatives and projects within technology operations. Contribute to planning related to technology operations projects or deliverables.
- Analyze moderately complex technology operations issues which require in depth review.
- Review and approve release change documents.
- Execute and oversee production deployments, including but not limited stop and start job, updating processing tables, and write script.
- Plan and design, document and enforce escalation policies and procedures.
- Provide activity, progress and status reports to management and keeps management posted of any critical issues.
- Provide accurate problem identification, ticket documentation, customer, and vendor dialogue.
- Troubleshoot and triage job failures and work closely with AD / Production support and vendors to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Act as a subject matter professional on research issues escalated from Operations internal alerts, Help Desks, Support Groups, and other departments.
- Improve deployment processes and tools, architecture, design and day-to-day technical support, scheduling, and governance models.
- Direct the daily Risk and Control flow of operations, focusing on policies, procedures, and work standards to ensure success; re-engineering and driving continual service improvement.
- Contribute to the resolution of complex issues.
- Partner with others to meet technology operations deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with management and teams to handle questions or problems.
- 2+ years’ experience provisioning access (i.e., Creating Users, Deleting Users, Granting Privileges) on one or more of the following platforms: Oracle, SQL, Sybase, Teradata, Informix, Oracle, MySQL or DB2. Ticketing System experience (ART, Remedy, Service Now, Pac2000, or other) is required as well as experience working in a customer service focused environment.
- Must have demonstrated experience troubleshooting technical issues.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-200288
Publish Date: 20 Apr 2022