Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Technology Business Service Consultant (211590)
Location(s): Austin, TX (On Site Required)
Duration: 12 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:211590
Job Description / Duties: Participate and support in implementation of moderate to complex projects and initiatives. Identify opportunity for process improvements within scope of responsibilities in Technology Business Services. Review and analyze performance trends and coordinate implementation of process and procedure improvements, related to low to medium risk deliverables. Present recommendations for resolving complex situations regarding user access and security administration issues. Exercise some independent judgement while developing understanding of function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements. Provide information to functional colleagues, internal partners, and stakeholders, including internal, as well as external customers.
- 2+ years of Technology Business Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Create executive overview materials to show how the various layers of our strategic development process come together to deliver results
- Contribute to the creation of strategic materials and deliverables in terms of content creation, presentation formatting and finishing touches
- Create enabling documentation, process flows and templates to facilitate the creation of various levels of cloud security strategic plans, from high level target state definitions to detailed execution plans across many cloud security domains
- Define and communicate prioritization processes to ensure the most urgent strategy work is being completed on time
- Create and maintain tracking documentation to track progress and delivery of key strategic materials
- Create and track socialization plans to ensure strategic materials are presented to appropriate audiences for buy and approval as needed.
- Writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Office suite – PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Roadmap creation and updates
- Experience supporting Cyber Security Strategy teams
- Able to manage complex issues and tie similar capabilities together
- Strategic thinker; experience with strategic planning (current state assessment, target state definition, gap analysis, plans to close gaps)
- Ability to take technical thoughts and distill to plain business language at an executive level
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-211590
Publish Date: 19 Dec 2022