Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Operations Technician Analyst, a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Operations Technician Analyst
Location(s): Bloomfield, CT
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties: This role will work with the Producer Value Stream team focused on providing support to our Producers with digital engagement on the client’s portal assets. The primary responsibility of this role is troubleshooting, root cause analysis, documenting details and providing producers with updates to the resolution of their issues within a quick and timely manner.
- Activities related to inbound emails from brokers seeking support from Client for Brokers – US Commercial
- The ability to problem-solve, research, and troubleshoot issues in a timely manner across the organization and engaging with matrix partners
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all the broker portal, procedures, SOPs and relevant information
- Engage with brokers to review and guide in process where applicable
- Create tickets/emails with teams directly or via ServiceNow with detail and attachments to help IT troubleshoot issues, escalate issues where appropriate
- Work directly with internal teams to correct broker profile data when applicable
- Participates in meetings as needed pertaining to tickets submitted by Producer Value Stream
- Responds to all brokers in a professional and courteous manner to ensure the ease of doing business with the client
- The ability to use and navigate within various internal platforms
- Exercise strict confidentiality in all matters
- Ability to act quickly to provide root cause analysis of the problem occurring
- Ability to work across the organization through the matrix environment to correct the issues/data so that true resolution can occur.
- Strong communication skills for internal and external audiences
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with business teams, technical teams and brokers
- Expert in Microsoft Outlook and mailbox management
- 3-5 years of digital application and environment support
- Experience with ServiceNow as a ticketing system to manage and resolve incidents.
Bachelors degree in a business discipline is preferred
Job ID: JOB-216800
Publish Date: 20 Jan 2023