Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Technical Writer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Nashville, TN / REMOTE!
Title: Technical Writer/Technical Training Lead Analyst
Location: Nashville, TN (Remote)
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
This is a Work from Home position. The Technical Writer/Technical Training Lead Analyst role is responsible for the research, authoring, publishing, and maintenance of procedures and curriculum using various authoring tools (KMS, Word, PPT, Flare, etc.). This position will work closely with various departments and related groups, Business Owners and SMEs to document procedures and related content, including the translation of business needs into user instructions and training content. The Technical Training Lead Analyst will provide support on a variety of projects including systemic improvements and enhancements to existing documentation flow and storage.
- Writes, edits and formats task-level documentation to include but not limited to: Procedures, Job Aids, Participant and Facilitator Resources, Forms, and Client Pages.
- Works with a variety of departments and related business owners/approvers to document process, procedures and related training content.
- May lead several projects in support of business initiatives and operations training goals.
- Collaborates with SMEs, business leaders and product owners to document and develop training to support operations.
- Maintains overall documentation records including creation, revisions, reviews and archival.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Excellent communications and teamwork skills, including willingness and ability to consult with subject matter experts from operational teams within the organization.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast changing, evolving environment.
- Positive attitude and willingness to jump in and tackle new projects.
- Creative thinking with attention to detail.
- Comfortable working at a face pace and are able to meet deadlines.
- Able to learn new technology and apply knowledge quickly.
- Understand and adhere to company brand standards.
- Desire and ability to innovate and improve upon processes.
- Strong technical aptitude, team-oriented.
- Energetic, self-motivated, engaging individual; ability to impact and influence employees at all organizational levels.
- Effective conflict management skills.
- Professional, positive demeanor.
- Problem solving and project management skills.
- Bachelor s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience or Master s degree; 1-2 years of project management experience preferred.
- Strong experience with PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MadCap Flare, Knowledge Management Systems required.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209525
Publish Date: 21 Nov 2022