Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Technical Writer
Duration: 6-Month Contract
Location: Des Moines, IA
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Robert Garcia at: RGarcia@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 181330 or click the Apply Button.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) seeks a Technical Writer for a contract term at one of our biggest financial clients! This position requires that the selected candidate will work in Des Moines, IA.
Duties of Position:
- Drafts, edits, and formats moderately complex to complex technical manuals, project and/or other technical documentation.
- Drafts and/or edits moderately complex web content.
- Researches, analyzes, and translates technical information for technical and non-technical users.
- Authors original content from information supplied by others or gathered directly.
- Conducts audience analysis for moderately complex to complex problems and projects.
- Edits technical documentation authored by others and ensures documentation follows internal standards and external regulations.
- May participate in establishing documentation guidelines.
- May create and present graphical technical presentations.
- Provides guidance to less experienced technical writers
- 3+ years of technical documentation and publication experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, create jobs, offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-181330
Publish Date: 14 Sep 2021