Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Tech Support Lead Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Tech Support Lead Analyst
Location(s): Morris Plains, NJ
Role Type: W2 ONLY/NO C2C
Contract Length: 16 with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Alexis Hoshor, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Work with a technical staff and provide leadership and direction amongst the team.
- Provide excellent colleague level 2/3 support, answer questions and resolve issues related to all technology products and services.
- Diagnose colleague technical problems, provide creative solutions and alternatives that meet business needs.
- Use all tools and resources available to you to solve our colleague’s situation.
- Resolve issues within a specified timeframe per our SLA’s (Service Level Agreement).
- Refer unresolved issues and escalate problems to appropriate technical support groups identified in the Customer Support Process to ensure resolution is achieved.
- Maintain a clear level of communication with the colleague and advise of next steps, always keeping the colleague informed.
- Understands job is not completed until the colleague receives the assistance, they came to us for, even if that means escalating an issue to an outside group. Follows up on all escalated tickets to ensure resolution is completed. Understanding of what extreme ownership means when related to colleague assistance.
- Maintain documentation on incoming issues via Technology Solution Zone registration tool including steps and actions taken to resolve colleague issues. Updates notes accordingly in ticketing system to ensure follow up is being documented.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and problem elimination. Helps to identify trending issues within the company to assist being pro-active in determining a resolution.
- Continually focus on learning new technologies to support rapidly changing and expanding environment.
- Must be able to provide high level summaries to store lead when required during an incident situation and/or project updates. Ability to interpret a colleagues ask.
- Present a positive, smiling, colleague-focused image at all times. Understands Colleague Satisfaction is key to the overall success of the Technology Solution Zone program!
- Associate degree in Computer Science or a related disline and/or a minimum of 5 years work experience in a Technology field.
- In depth knowledge of technology or broad knowledge of multiple technologies and platforms.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Requires sufficient knowledge of Technology operations, responsibilities, work flow processes and procedures to resolve most inquiries independently.
- Good analytical and communication skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively with colleague and other technical staff.
- Understands colleague’s issues and demonstrates empathy for the situation. Customer centricity is a must!
- Ability to demonstrate creativity in generating solutions. Proactively translates technology into a business solution which addresses a problem expressed by the colleague and provides a resolution for our colleagues.
- Ability to multi-task while handling all LOBs with minimal supervision.
- Technical knowledge of the following platforms and technologies, including, but not limited to:
- Microsoft – Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, iOS, PC Imaging & MS Office Suite.
- Local and Wide area networks.
- A+ and Network + level, and higher, knowledge base required for expert troubleshooting of technical issues.
- MAC computers and Operating systems.
- Android and iOS mobile devices.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204602
Publish Date: 26 Jul 2022