Strategic Staffing Solutions
S3 is seeking a Technical Support Associate for one of our partners in the Healthcare industry! This role is ONSITE in St. Louis, MO. Ideal candidates will have a passion for working with people and being a key player in a customer service organization that offers the best technology experience possible.
Job Title: Technical Support Associate (Onsite)
Location: St. Louis, MO
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 8 months
Pay: up to $22/hr.
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #226270.
- Meet and greet colleagues to answer questions and resolve problems related to all Lines of Business for products and services.
- Triage colleague technical problems and determine if further technical assistance is needed.
- Maintain documentation on incoming issues via Technology Solution Zone registration tool including steps and actions taken to resolve colleague issues.
- Provide excellent colleague support for all technology products and services.
- Ensure issues are resolved within a specified timeframe per our SLA’s (Service Level Agreement).
- Maintain a clear level of communication with the colleagues and advise of next steps.
- Provide high level summaries to supervisor when required during an incident situation and or project updates. Escalates to or consults with senior staff when solution is unclear.
- Reports problems with processes or procedures and makes suggestions for improvements.
- Understands Customer Satisfaction is key to the overall success of the Technology Solution Zone!
- Present a positive, customer-focused image at all times. Must be a team player!
- Associate degree in IT or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Excellent communication and motivational skills
- Ability to understand customer’s issues and demonstrate real concern via customer centricity.
- Ability to greet our colleagues with a smile on your face.
- Ability to multi-task and foster working relationships with the team and lines of business in both Brick and Mortar and Virtual Zone locations.
- Ability to use sound judgment, manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organizing, and prioritizing with attention to details.
- Ability to manage conflict and empathize with colleague frustrations.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-226270
Publish Date: 18 May 2023