Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Job Title: Technical Support Associate Analyst
Location: Bloomington, MN
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 6 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Maricela Collins, Sourcing Specialist, at MCollins@strategicstaff.com and reference job #217439.
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- This position has an on-site requirement.
- Installs, configures, troubleshoots, and repairs Windows desktop and laptop computer systems, peripheral equipment, and production printers.
- Escalates unresolved issues in a timely manner.
- Configures and maintains Windows standard applications and networking software, diagnosing, and solving hardware and software problems.
- Delivers exceptional customer service, proactively setting expectations with customers and following up appropriately.
- Manages service request queues and resolves daily hardware and software service and support requests.
- Adheres to established service level goals.
- Thoroughly document work performed in ticketing system.
- Schedules installations/ upgrades and provides system maintenance in accordance with IT procedures.
- Works on site specific department projects and/or sub-projects
- Works under own initiative, prioritizes own work, and meets agreed timelines.
- BS in IT or related field or equivalent experience
- 2-3 Years PC/LAN Technical Experience
- 2+ years of recent Desk Side Support required with Hands on Experience
- Strong Customer service skills
- General knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems, Windows 10, and Microsoft Office
- General knowledge of networking switches and data networks.
- General knowledge of IP telecommunications systems.
- General knowledge of printers
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-217439
Publish Date: 23 Jan 2023