Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Technical Support Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Technical Support Analyst
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Delivers professional activities in the IT Support job family with a focus on Technical Support.
- Under direct supervision, assists in designing, developing, testing, debugging, and implementing operating systems components, software tools, and utilities required for the operation, maintenance, and control of computer systems.
- Assists in modifying existing software to fit specialized needs and configurations and maintains program libraries and technical documentation.
- Applies standard techniques and procedures to routine instructions that require professional knowledge in specialist areas.
- Provides standard professional advice and creates initial reports/analyses for review.
- May provide guidance, coaching, and direction to more junior members of the team in Technical Support.
- 5 years’ experience with working on mainframes
- Broadcom experience
- ESP experience
- CA7 experience
- Service Now
- Microsoft Office products
- REXX a plus
- JCL a plus
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209560
Publish Date: 22 Nov 2022