Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Technical Support Analyst (Onsite)
Locations: Whitestown, IN
Role Type: W2 Only
Contract Length: 6 months w/possibility for full-time conversion
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #204679.
- Delivers professional activities in the IT Support job family with a focus on Technical Support.
- Under direct supervision, assists in designing, developing, testing, debugging and implementing operating systems components, software tools, and utilities required for the operation, maintenance, and control of computer systems.
- Assists in modifying existing software to fit specialized needs and configurations, and maintains program libraries and technical documentation.
- Applies standard techniques and procedures to routine instructions that require professional knowledge in specialist areas.
- Provides standard professional advice and creates initial reports/analyses for review.
- May provide guidance, coaching, and direction to more junior members of the team in Technical Support.
- Perform preventive maintenance, execute cell testing, and troubleshoot cells.
- Investigate the causes of failures.
- Understand and perform drug quarantine procedures.
- Participate in Six Sigma projects and process improvement efforts.
- Create and complete work orders as assigned.
- Mesh together various infrastructure components, such as servers, storage, networks, and virtualization.
- High School diploma; Associate’s degree preferred.
- Must be able to work independently with little support.
- Experience solving problems using analytical thinking skills.
- Experience in a machine operation capacity.
- Excellent quality and efficiency in the current position.
- Must possess sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Must have demonstrated attention to detail.
- Must possess outstanding organizational skills.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Must have an excellent attendance record.
- Must meet or exceed current department performance standards and have no verbal or written disciplinary actions.
- Previous electrical/electronic maintenance-related experience preferred.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204679
Publish Date: 01 Aug 2022