Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Technical Support Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Technical Support Analyst
Location(s): Bloomfield, CT (Hybrid 2-days onsite)
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Enterprise Operations Command Center (EOCC) strives for better patient and client outcomes by elevating availability and achieving higher reliability of our IT infrastructure, by driving down resolution times through enhanced situational awareness and accountability.
- The EOCC Event Management team provides IT infrastructure services and support to internal and external customers.
- This position will provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- The Event Management team takes calls from internal customers regarding IT incidents and assists in troubleshooting to resolution these calls to end the impact of the individuals calling in.
- This position works under general supervision and follows established procedures to perform work with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- The Event Manager maintains accurate information about services delivered and work tasks performed.
- Individuals will also assist with the development of new procedures and processes in accordance with confidentiality, security, regulatory compliance, and policy requirements.
- Perform eyes-on-glass monitoring of our IT infrastructure using a variety of business standard and internally developed tools
- Raise incident tickets in response to monitoring
- Triage and resolve IT tickets in response to monitoring and user reported issues
- Answer phone calls from internal customers reporting multi-user impacting incidents
- Manage incident telephone calls and engage the proper teams for helping resolve incidents
- Document process, procedures, and technology used by the Enterprise Operations Command Center
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the handling of IT incidents.
- Maintain the health of our IT environment by correlating ongoing monitoring alerts with active changes and incidents
- System Administration skills of UNIX, Linux, and Windows operating systems required
- General network knowledge of WANs and LANs required
- Basic experience in multi-platform distributed environment preferable
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills are required
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and a collaborative, team-orientated attitude are required
- Minimum 0-2 year’s direct IT experience preferred
- Experience with one or more of the following network, system, or application management tools preferable: ServiceNow, Dynatrace, SiteScope, or Splunk
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline is a plus
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209370
Publish Date: 15 Nov 2022