Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for Technical support analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Technical support analyst, Onsite.
Remote: ONSITE- HYBRID
Work Schedule:: Sun-Wed or Wed-Sat (4) 10-hour days, 6 am CST or 7 am EST
Location(s): Bloomfield CT
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 9 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at email@example.com
- Work with leadership to ensure processes and procedures are followed and opportunities for improvement are identified and investigated.
- Work with peers to develop their technical skills and answer operational questions.
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex IT Support assignments/projects.
- Designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements more complex operating systems components, software tools, and utilities with full competency.
- Assist team with triage and resolve IT tickets in response to monitoring and user reported issues
- Makes more complex modifications to existing software to fit specialized needs and configurations, and maintains program libraries and technical documentation.
- May coordinate activities of the project team and assist in monitoring project schedules and costs
- Document process, procedures, and technology used by the Enterprise Operations Command Center
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the handling of IT incidents.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership within Technical Support but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business.
- Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
- System Administration skills of UNIX, Linux, and Windows operating systems required
- General network knowledge of WANs and LANs required
- Basic experience in multi-platform distributed environment preferable
- Experience with one or more of the following network, system, or application management tools preferable:
- ServiceNow Automation
- Minimum 3-5 years direct IT experience required
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills are required
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and a collaborative, team-orientated attitude are required
- Ability to travel <5%
Education and Certifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline is a plus, but not required.
Job ID: JOB-220574
Publish Date: 28 Feb 2023