Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a NERC Compliance Technical Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients working in Detroit, MI
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
NERC Compliance Technical Analyst
Seeking an experienced NERC CIP Compliance Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the company complies with all NERC CIP regulations and standards. Additionally, the candidate should possess expertise in Microsoft PowerShell and Python languages, and administering Windows and Linux based systems, as this role will require technical proficiency to perform tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure the company’s compliance with NERC CIP standards and regulations by conducting regular internal audits and assessments of systems and processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify, analyze, and remediate potential NERC CIP violations.
- Develop, maintain, and implement NERC CIP policies, procedures, and processes in line with industry best practices.
- Manage the security of critical infrastructure systems and assets, , including patch deployment and vulnerability management
- Support security investigations and incident response activities, including root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Develop and deliver internal training programs to educate employees on NERC CIP policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Develop and maintain automation tools and scripts using Microsoft PowerShell and Python to streamline routine system administration tasks and support DevOps practices.
- Provide technical expertise in Windows and Linux administration, troubleshooting, and maintenance, with a focus on DevOps principles and practices.
Good to have:
- 5+ years of experience in NERC CIP compliance.
- Strong and demonstrable technical skills in Microsoft PowerShell, Python, Windows, and Linux administration.
- Experience in security incident management and risk assessment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks such as NIST and ISO are a plus.
- Industry certifications such as MCSE or MCSA, and CISSP, CISM, or CISA are desirable.
- Background in DevOps principles and practices, with experience in automation, continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD), and infrastructure as code (IaC) is a plus
- SQL knowledge is a plus
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Genecee Lopez, Sourcing Specialist, at GLopez@strategicstaff.com
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-221622
Publish Date: 15 Mar 2023