Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Technical Lead Analyst, a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Technical Lead Analyst
Location(s): Morris Plains, NJ
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provides advanced professional input to complex IT Support assignments/projects.
- Utilizing independent judgment and discretion, designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements moderately complex operating systems components, software tools, and utilities required for the operation, maintenance, and control of computer systems.
- Makes moderately complex modifications to existing software to fit specialized needs and configurations and maintains program libraries and technical documentation.
- Assists in planning, scheduling, and implementation. Initiates corrective action to stay on schedule. Supports and provides direction to more junior professionals.
- Works autonomously, only requiring “expert” level technical support from others.
- Exercises judgment in the evaluation, selection, and adaptation of both standard and complex techniques and procedures.
- Utilizes in-depth professional knowledge and acumen to develop models and procedures, and monitor trends, within Technical Support.
- Perform eyes-on-glass monitoring of our IT infrastructure using a variety of business standards and proprietary tools
- Raise incident tickets in response to monitoring.
- Triage and resolve IT tickets in response to monitoring and user-reported issues.
- Manage incident telephone calls and engage the proper teams for helping resolve incidents.
- Document process, procedures, and technology used by the Enterprise Operations Command Center
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the handling of IT incidents.
- Maintain the health of our IT environment by correlating ongoing monitoring alerts with active changes and incidents.
- Executes tasks involving a degree of forward planning and initiation of needs/issues.
- Partners with other teams within and outside of the org to increase the quality of alerts/INCs coming to the team.
- Puts forth extra effort outside of his/her key operations schedule.
- Design, implement and maintain a consistent process for Scheduling Tool Agent installs/uninstalls/upgrades.
- Provide Level 2 Support and work with appropriate vendor.
- Communicate and coordinate tool upgrades.
- Perform checkout after tool upgrades.
- Provide On call for all scheduling tool anomalies (EVN and USM)
- Knowledge of ESP, CA7, IWS
- Knowledge of MVS, JES, CICS, DB2, and VTAM commands
- Knowledge of JCL, NDM, and FTP
- Knowledge of Service Now and Microsoft Office Products
- 3 – 5 years of general IBM Mainframe Operations experience
- Problem solving skills, ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Strong ability to build partnerships with staffs and leadership at all organizational levels
- Seasoned and well developed independent decision-making skills.
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity with Health Care or PBM industry helpful
- Must be highly flexible, adaptable and a self-starter with little to no leadership oversight
Certification, Associates degree or higher or 3 – 5 years of IT Mainframe Operations experience.
Job ID: JOB-216666
Publish Date: 17 Jan 2023