Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for Technical Customer Support for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Technical Customer Support
Onsite: Hybrid schedule
Schedule: On-site: Monday – Friday: Normal business hours
Location(s): Franklin TN
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 7 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at email@example.com
Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary. Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary. Strong support/customer services skills – 1-2 years IT/helpdesk support experience is required.
- Serves as single point of contact to end users for information technology-related issues, problems, and requests.
- Determines root cause and provides accurate, creative, and timely solutions from basic-to-intermediate software and systems problems to ensure end-user productivity.
- Provide a second level of hardware troubleshooting, repair, and installation on specified product lines to end-users.
- Troubleshoot user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Maintains records of daily communication transactions, problems, and actions taken and follows up on any unresolved issues.
- Close tickets in a timely manner and follow up with all end users to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provides top quality customer service by assisting employees with problems that occur.
- Configures and supports eviCore approved mobile device encryption
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Provide after-hours operations and on-call support.
- Sitting for extended periods.
- Talking on the phone for up to 8 hours a day.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.
- Take responsibility for and ownership of deliverables.
- Determine timeline challenges early, handle frequent interruptions and shifting priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and with flexible hours
Experience with various Windows Operating systems such as:
- Clients: Windows 7, 10, Thin Clients, VMWare View, Apple OS
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, and Windows Native tools
- MS Office Suite (2013): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio
- Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox),
- Experience supporting VPN and remote users
- Experience supporting for laptop, desktops, thin clients, VDI and printers
- Must be able to configure, install and troubleshoot all standard software applications on desktop and laptop computers
- Proficient in troubleshooting issues with Microsoft desktop Operation System. Experience with Apple OS X desired
- ServiceNow experience desired.
Job ID: JOB-225867
Publish Date: 05 May 2023