Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Southfield, MI!
Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Southfield, MI (onsite)
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
Reporting to the Manager, Talent Management and Learning, the Recruiter is responsible for partnering with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the enterprise and to deliver best talent. Also is responsible for providing market intelligence, developing recruiting and sourcing strategies and measuring and monitoring the quality and cycle time for execution of the recruiting process.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Insurance/ Healthcare industry exposure
- Written and verbal communication
- Full-cycle recruiting
- With proper education credentials, five years relevant experience is required. Experience recruiting in insurance industry desired.
- Thorough knowledge of, and the ability to effectively apply, concepts, theories, laws and regulations related to employment staffing.
- Thorough knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field required, Master’s degree preferred. Combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-217594
Publish Date: 25 Jan 2023