Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Systems Operations Senior Engineer
Duration: 18-Month Contract
Location: New York, NY
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Robert Garcia at: RGarcia@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 182197 or click the Apply Button.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) seeks a Systems Operations Senior Engineer for a contract term at one of our biggest financial clients! This position requires that the selected candidate will work in New York, NY.
- Provides high-level systems consultation for the technology teams supported.
- Perform network assessments, security audits and system enhancement consultations.
- Makes recommendations on changes and enhancements and consult with engineering team on change design.
- Works escalated support issues related to core business solutions, WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls security, and remote access solutions.
- Consults with the Business and CIO teams on Engineer projects, identifies, and recommends new products and solutions.
- Researches and recommends alternatives, enhancements, or improvements to existing systems.
- Serves as support consultant for the administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system; update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system review.
- Engages customers as appropriate; keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Consults with for other engineers on systems support issues and coach them to resolution.
- Documents maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure.
- Understands compliance and risk management requirements for supported system area and provide implementation support for key risk initiatives.
- May assign tasks and/or project resources; provides work direction and monitors work progress and adherence to technical process controls/standards.
- 7+ years of systems support analysis experience demonstrated through work or military experience
- 4+ years of experience working in managed services as demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Experience supporting technology at an enterprise-level
- Ability to interact effectively at varying levels of the business and technical organizations, including management
- Strong team or technical leadership experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, create jobs, offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-182197
Publish Date: 27 Sep 2021