Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: System Analyst (209317)
Location(s): Ybor City, FL (On-site + remote)
Duration: 6 Months ( Contract to Hire)
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #: 209317
Job Description / Duties: Focused on SCADA, PLC, and HMI development who will participate in the software development lifecycle by working under the direction of solution architects as part of the 5031 Solar Self-Perform project.
- Proficient with Rockwell Allen Bradley PLC programming include ladder logic, function block, and structured text.
- Proficient with Ignition SCADA and HMI development. Specifically, Ignition Perspective v8.1 web-based and mobile-responsive HMIs.
- Proficient with Aveva/ OSIsoft PI. Specifically, PI Asset Framework and PI Point Builder.
- Proficient with TSQL.
- Proficient with Azure DevOps.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Proficient in technical unit testing.
- Proficient in functional unit testing.
- Experience in Agile/Kanban environments.
- Independent, responsible, team player, commitment to excellence, and communicative.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-209317
Publish Date: 16 Nov 2022