Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Systems Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Systems Analyst (Healthcare)
Location: Detroit, MI (hybrid onsite/remote)
Duration: 14+ Months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
4 Key Required Skills:
- Extensive claims and benefits experience is required (NPS).
- Extensive Analysis and Design experience including process flow development in Visio.
- Healthcare industry experience is required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Interacts directly with Business Leads, Delivery Lead, Vendors, and Technical Resources.
- Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on complex problems and ensures resolution.
- Works with other team members, systems analysts, to implement complex projects.
- Experience submitting CSRs and follow-up with NASCO.
- Work independently and or in a team with little or no guidance.
- Analyzes current business processes and systems to provide business process improvement ideas.
- Gathers requirements and develop detailed documentation related to systems requirements and conceptual solutions.
- Coordinates with testing center and other non- prime and prime areas.
- Ability to work with and lead cross functional areas.
- Extensive experience in Utilization Management and business functions. (Claims, NPS, Benefits, Pricing and Authorizations).
- Knowledge of the Healthcare industry.
- Excellent Communication Skills, both verbal and written.
- Extensive MS Office tools including Visio.
- Knowledge of SDLC/Waterfall/Agile.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers and all levels of the organization.
- Excellent problem solving, and conflict management skills including the ability to manage conflict and find mutually acceptable resolutions.
- NPS experience.
- COB experience is a plus.
- Pricing experience is a plus.
- Systems Analysis and Design experience.
- Experience with Data Warehousing; Business Intelligence tools.
- Bachelor degree required in Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
- Master degree preferred.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-221207
Publish Date: 09 Mar 2023