Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Systems Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients in Franklin, TN/Remote.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Joy Chudasama, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
Contract length: 8 months with possibility of extension/conversion.
Locations: Franklin, TN/Remote
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Systems Analysis assignments/projects.
- Analyzes, designs and prepares application/system specifications for information systems solutions which address business needs and methods for testing and installing them.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on user defined needs.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- May work with client management to identify and specify the complex business requirements and processes, and in the application design, testing and implementation process (e.g., diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
- Coordinates the activities with other IT sections (e.g., data base, telecommunications, operations, technical support, etc.).
- Acts as expert technical resource to development staff in all phases of the development and implementation process.
- Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis.
- Responsible for quality assurance review.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership within Systems Analysis but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business.
- Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
- 6 – 10 years systems analysis and requirements elicitation experience, required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
- Application Design
- Business Requirements
- Thought Leadership
- Subject Matter Expert
- Data Analyst
- Client Communication
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-199281
Publish Date: 08 Apr 2022