Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Systems Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Systems Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
This role will be responsible for the delivery of client National and Hospital Health Care Reform benefit changes. The work includes but is not limited to business requirement assessment, detailed system analysis, benefit designs, testing and validation of system enhancements.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Strong medical and facility claims background, understanding of the billing process, ICD codes, procedure codes, diagnosis codes.
- Strong knowledge of medical claims benefits processing.
- Detailed knowledge of medical, dental, vision, and hearing benefits.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments.
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation that can be understood by others who may not have direct knowledge of the subject.
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Access).
- Great interpersonal skills, collaboration skills, and a team spirit attitude.
- Ability to take/follow direction, work independently or within group as needed.
- NASCO 3270 Mainframe experience.
- Working knowledge of identifying and implementing Medical Policy on NPS
- BFM/BFAST benefit configuration experience – analysis, testing, configuration, documentation, and all quality processes.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Medical Billing/Coding preferred.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204315
Publish Date: 18 Jul 2022