Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a System Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: System Analyst
Location(s): Bloomfield CT
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
Core Hours: 8am- 5pm EST
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at email@example.com
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Systems Analysis assignments/projects.
- Analyzes, designs and prepares application/system specifications for information systems solutions which address business needs and methods for testing and installing them.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on user defined needs.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary. May work with client management to identify and specify the complex business requirements and processes, and in the application design, testing and implementation process (e.g., diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
- Coordinates the activities with other IT sections (e.g., data base, telecommunications, operations, technical support, etc.).
- Acts as expert technical resource to development staff in all phases of the development and implementation process. Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis.
- Responsible for quality assurance review. Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership within Systems Analysis but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business.
- Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
- 5+ years of System Analysis
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Logical, detail-oriented team player who learns quickly and has the ability to handle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor s Degree
- Healthcare/ IT preferred
Job ID: JOB-221518
Publish Date: 14 Mar 2023