Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Systems Analysis Advisor for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Systems Analysis Advisor
Location(s): Franklin, TN *REMOTE*
Role Type: W2 ONLY/NO C2C or W2 AND C2C
Contract Length: 5 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Alexis Hoshor, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Systems Analysis matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Under general direction, works on extremely complex issues/problems or assignments of large scope, impact, and importance.
- Analyzes, designs, and prepares application/system specifications for information systems solutions which address business needs and methods for testing and installing them
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on user defined needs.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve the most complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- May work with client management to identify and specify the complex business requirements and processes, and in the application design, testing, and implementation process (e.g., diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies, and tools, etc.).
- Coordinates the activities with other IT sections (e.g., data base, telecommunications, operations, technical support, etc.).
- Acts as expert technical resource to development staff in all phases of the development and implementation process.
- Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis.
- Responsible for quality assurance review.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Recognized internally as the go-to person for the most complex Systems Analysis assignments..
- 10+ years of Business/systems analysis and requirements elicitation experience, required.
- 4+ Data analysis experience
- Health care experience is required
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204293
Publish Date: 18 Jul 2022