Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Analysis Advisor for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Systems Analysis Advisor
Location(s): Nashville, TN *REMOTE*
Role Type: W2 ONLY/NO C2C
Contract Length: 6 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Alexis Hoshor, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Analyze designs and prepares application/system specifications for information systems solutions which address business needs and methods for testing and installing them.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on user defined needs.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which system configuration will be done.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic and documentation as necessary.
- Coordinates the activities with other IT sections (e.g. business analysts, development team.).
- Seeks out, includes, analyzes and documents business and user needs and requirements, and translates into proper system requirement specifications.
- Functions as subject matter expert for industry and system related issues.
- Prior QNXT configuration experience required.
- Experience in root cause analysis, break-fix contract configuration
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Microsoft SQL query skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Claims Payment Knowledge
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Governance Experience
- May act as a team leader.
- May instruct, direct, and check the work of other team members.
- Bachelor s degree in a related discipline and/or equivalent work experience
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204644
Publish Date: 27 Jul 2022