Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Systems Analysis Advisor for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Systems Analysis Advisor
Location(s): Bloomfield, CT *REMOTE*
Role Type: W2 ONLY/NO C2C or W2 AND C2C
Contract Length: 6 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Alexis Hoshor, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work across scrum teams to gather necessary details and align on solution approach
- Responsible for converting business requirements into application requirements and solutions for Mobile delivery
- Responsible for the creation of functional specifications and flow diagrams
- Assist the mobile developers in understanding low level details of the requirements and proposed solution.
- Ensure that project deliverables are completed within committed time and budget.
- Create and maintain business partnerships as appropriate
- Assist to provide comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff on all phases of the project development cycle.
- Proven ability to guide requirements elicitation for assigned projects through the use of Agile methodology
- Would prefer experience with translating all levels of requirements into capabilities/technical stories for consumption based by agile delivery teams.
- Prior mobile development experience (iOS, Android, or cross platform tech such as React Native)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong understanding of mobile app ecosystem
- Technical expertise regarding API data mapping, UI flow, system design development
- Proven collaboration skills; demonstrated ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both with business customers, technical team members and other technical contributors across the organization.
- Ability to produce clear and concise requirement artifacts
- Strong time management skills; highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to relate complicated business systems in easy to understand language
- Strong experience with tools or techniques for story boarding, requirements repositories and flow-charting
- Strong experience/aptitude for working with remote project teams; most teams are not in the same physical space.
- Ability to facilitate large meetings by coordinating via phone, Web-Ex and various other techniques.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Ability to resolve conflict, deliver tough messages and be able to execute with limited information
- Ability to work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Medium-large scale experience in full project life cycle across multiple platforms and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline with an advanced degree preferred
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204300
Publish Date: 18 Jul 2022