Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a System Architect for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: System Architect
Location(s): Bloomfield CT
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 11 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Manages, plans and administers the operational and administrative activities of the Systems Architecture section. Plans and schedules the development, introduction, communication and maintenance of the corporate systems architecture including the applications, data, and infrastructure architectures and assures that this architecture is integrated with the business area architectures. May organize and control the activities of the section, may assign personnel to the various projects and may direct their activities. Requires excellent planning, conceptual, consulting and communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and management skills, and the ability to interact with senior business area and IT management and staff solutions.
- Actively contributes and responsible for components of the software development strategy and product roadmap specific to Business process management and related technologies.
- Leads development and architecture to manage and minimize the complexity of new software introduction.
- Leads development and architecture to manage the complexity of distributed systems (e.g. Microservices, SOA, Integration patterns, legacy system integrations, master data management concepts, batch vs. real-time considerations, rule evaluation technologies)
- Provides architectural vision to appropriately align IT initiatives with business objectives. Leads the solution architecture effort (application, data, security, and infrastructure) on the evaluation of the cutting-edge technologies, and consistently evaluates the technical solutions in enterprise level
- Provides subject matter expertise and leadership across the multiple architecture principles.
- Ensure the delivery process and technology strategies are coherent and optimized.
- Responsibility to streamline technology infrastructure and ensure the necessary projects are executed to meet business strategies.
- Oversee the development of future state architectures and migration plans.
- Evaluate and select from existing and emerging technologies the options best fitting business and IT strategic needs
- Drive User Experience thought leadership
- Contributes to user research, concept testing, and usability testing
- Assists in the translation of business requirements into meaningful requirements or stories
- Contributing member of agile team(s)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and Hands on with technology is must-Java, Spring, AWS/OpenShift.
- Capable of driving decisions specific to Process engineering and Rules
- Experience creating a utilities to manage business processes & configuration
- Experience with Integration tools and technologies (Kafka, Fuse)
- Experience with NoSQL toolsets & technologies ( Mongo or Casandra or a similar technology)
- Experience with frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate or iBatis
- Solid understanding of Java and JEE stack
- Experience with Agile development (SCRUM methodology) mandatory
- Capable of negotiating successful delivery with business leads
- Comfortable negotiating and presenting to IT and business executives
- Capable of driving alignment across the technology organization
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and typically eight to ten years experience.
Job ID: JOB-218626
Publish Date: 06 Feb 2023