Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: System Administrator (AWS/Azure)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Role Type: W2 Only
Contract Length: 4 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #205454.
- Design, implement, install, administer, maintain and support healthcare technology solutions on various platforms (Windows Server, IIS, Azure, AWS).
- Integrate with other third party software.
- Troubleshoot issues across servers related to IIS, ARRs, redirect, firewalls, load balancing, network, registry, securities, certificates, infrastructure hardware and datacenter software.
- Perform routine patches, updates and fixes including backups, security, roles, and groups.
- Participate in an Agile environment — daily huddles, sprint planning, retrospectives, ceremonies etc.
- Test and document in the areas of development and maintenance.
- Create and interpret technical design specifications and SOPs.
- 5 years of extensive knowledge in System Administration (AWS, Azure, and Infrastructure): Windows applications, IIS Web Servers & Services, load balancing, firewalls, networking, storage, 3rd party applications integrations and other infrastructure management.
- Understanding of security testing skills for continuous testing.
- Functional knowledge of networking technologies, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing and firewall configuration and operation.
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile development methodologies (Thorough understanding of the system development life cycle (SDLC))
- Rally/Jira agile management application experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers and all levels of the organization.
- Solid understanding of complex system architectures and infrastructures.
- Experience with system design & architecture.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint or Confluence for team collaboration.
- AWS Certification, experience in managing Cloud Infrastructure (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud).
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator or Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer certification.
- Exposure to monitoring and analytic tools such as Splunk, DynaTrace, SolarWinds.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least six years of experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Developer, or related field required.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-205454
Publish Date: 11 Aug 2022