Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Supply Chain Sourcing Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Supply Chain Sourcing Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI (Remote within Michigan)
Duration: 6+ Months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
Responsible for performing all sourcing activity spanning all commodities. Ensure proper definition, finalization and concurrence of all sourcing requirements, strategy, implementation, assessment criteria and negotiation approach with the team. Facilitate the analysis of supplier proposals, lead contract negotiations and finalize all required contracts.
- Contract review
- Healthcare contract background
- Assists with Terms and Conditions
- Terminating contracts
- Contract amendments and extensions
- Prepare documentation for signature
- Ability to edit in Word (compare documents side-by-side for example)
- Microsoft Office Suites
- Written and oral communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in developing purchasing strategies is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of bid analysis, contract negotiation, and review of existing contract terms experience is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience negotiating legal contractual terms.
- A minimum of one (1) year of project management experience is preferred.
- Ability to work in an interdependent, team environment.
- Proven exemplary behaviors of focus on the customer, influence, and think strategic with an emphasis on being aligned and embrace lean.
- Intermediate quantitative research and accuracy with attention to detail skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain management or other related field is required.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-219458
Publish Date: 15 Feb 2023