Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Des Moines, IA
Duration: Contract (12 Months)
Targeted Start Date: 06/13/2022
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To Apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Rene May at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 202427 or Click the Apply Button.
Job Description / Duties:
- Act as an advisor to leadership to develop or influence success of programs, project performance and prioritization for planning, communications, and engagements across change management.
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring full understanding of project impacts and comprehensive engagement.
- Deliver solutions that are long-term, large scale and require planning and progression, financial management, status reporting, effective communication, and ongoing risk assessment.
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to more experienced leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that are companywide to support operations using organizational, strategical, institutional knowledge and navigation to anticipate change impacts.
- Engage with key stakeholders, executive leadership, project leads, project team, portfolio sponsors and portfolio leaders to promote success of programs and project performance or prioritization.
- 7+ years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Experienced AGILE Program Manager, RTE experience, will facilitate multiple agile ceremonies related to planning and execution of product roadmap.
- Must be very proficient with JIRA, PowerPoint, team facilitation, stakeholder relationships.
- Must have excellent communication and the ability to concisely articulate complex concepts to product and technical teams.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-202427
Publish Date: 24 May 2022