Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Senior Business Execution Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Contract (8 Months)
Targeted Start Date:
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To Apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Rene May at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 199182 or Click the Apply Button.
Job Description / Duties:
- Lead the requirements design and elicitation for small and large data initiatives.
- Build functional systems design documentation.
- Document data elements, mapping and metrics for traceability/lineage and use in reports
- Document and maintain metadata.
- Prepare specifications for system changes.
- Create documentation for training, help resolve questions and recommend changes.
- Establish partnership with insights and reporting teams, lines of business, technology, and allegation management teams The successful candidate will also be able to:
- Communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats.
- Self-direct and lead others to complete multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames.
- Be a strong influencer and consensus builder with a positive attitude, who motivates self and others.
- Collaborate across people, processes, and technology/tools within a highly intensive and complex data environment.
- Be comfortable presenting and tailoring communication approaches based on the audience.
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both.
- 4+ years of data warehouse experience.
- 3+ years of SQL experience.
- 2+ years of banking industry experience.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-199182
Publish Date: 03 May 2022