Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Lead Business Execution Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC (Onsite + Some Remote)
Duration: Contract (24 Months)
Targeted Start Date: 02/28/2022
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
Job Description / Duties:
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services, and initiatives.
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate.
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance. Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group’s functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans.
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives.
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group.
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-194845
Publish Date: 11 Feb 2022