Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Business Execution Consultant
Location: Des Moines, IA
Duration: Contract (8 Months)
Targeted Start Date: 05/04/2022
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To Apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Rene May at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 199124 or Click the Apply Button.
Job Description / Duties:
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics.
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work.
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations. Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables.
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business.
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business.
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management. Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
- 5+ years of experience in risk management (includes compliance, financial crimes, operational risk, audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, IT systems security, business process management) or 5+ years of financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in risk management demonstrated through work or military experience.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-199124
Publish Date: 05 Apr 2022